Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My super-duper-wonderfully-amazingly-fabulous famous muffins...

...that I stole from Connie.

But really, these muffins are AWESOME. And not because they're so incredibly tasty, which they are, but because they are so ridiculously easy to make, that for a non-muffin maker like me who happens to love muffins, they are the best! And, my kids LOVE them. And I mean love. And so did Caleb. And William. They each had 4 or 5 or so. See? Proof.
So what are these muffins?

"Pumpkin Spice Muffins"
1 lg can pumpkin (NOT pie filling, the actual pumpkin stuff)
2 boxes spice cake mix

Mix in large bowl. Spoon into muffin pan. Bake. (10 mins @ 350)
Presto! Magic! Hooray! Wonderful! Marvelous!

AND... since it's pumpkin, if you really want to be cool and don't mind complicating the easiest recipe ever, it's a really good one to sneak pureed veggies into without anyone ever knowing!
Is that cool or what?!


(Oh yeah, thanks Connie! )

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I make these all the time! Well, sort of, I make cookies. I make 1 sm can of pumpkin and one spice cake mix, a quarter cup of water and half a bag of chocolate chips. They are divine! We make them all the time, mostly because they are practically fat free! In fact, I think I will go make some right now....

Lisa said...

Oh, and I forgot to add that sometimes we go crazy and use a chocolate cake mix and white chocolate chips. Also incredible.

Jen said...

Those sound delicious!

Sally said...

Those muffins sound good! And so does the recipe for cookies in Lisa's comments! Mmmm... :D