Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABCs of Me

Tagged by: Mialisa

A- Attached or single: Attached, and quite attached at that.
B- Best Friend: I'd say Mark, but I really haven't been a very good friend to him lately.
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on which is closer.
D- Day of Choice: Friday. It means I have the weekend to look forward to.
E- Essential Item (s): Internet.
F- Favorite Color: Pink.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms - they last longer.
H- Hometown: Bountiful, UT.
I- Indulgence(s): Sweets, pizza, toys for my kids.
J- January or July: January. Love the snow.
K-Kids: Yes.
L - Life would be incomplete without: Food.
M- Marriage Date: November 9, 2002.
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters (2 older, 2 younger); 2 brothers (1 older, 1 younger). It doesn't get any more middle than that.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples! All the stringy rind parts on an orange make me gag.
P- Phobias or Fears: I fear how I will die. I hate pain.
Q- Quote(s): "I'll stay quiet until the water reaches my lower lip and then I'm going to mention it to somebody!"
R- Reason To Smile: The Office, Brian Reagan.
S- Season: Fall. I love it when the air is crisp.
T- Tag Six: I tag Lisa, Alyssa, Molly, Jen, Rosie, and Courtenay.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have my yellow belt in Judo.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Salad is what food eats.
W- Worst Habit: Staying up too late.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. Is that even a contest?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian - lots of tomato sauce and CHEESE.
Z-Zodiac: Aries.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The Great Race!!! Push the button Max! And I accept your challenge.

Bill Gates II said...

Cute! The Office is back. YAAAA!!!

Jen York said...

My favorite color is pink, I love gummy bears and worms AND I had had no idea that you had a yellow belt in Judo. I'd thought that would have made your "100 things" list (or did it?!?) I'll have to read it again!