Monday, January 30, 2012

For you, Tess

I was kindly reminded that I don't post much about my littlest buddy, Jake. Oops!



Look at those baby blues!



Looking all smart in his new suit --



"Let me outta here!" (staying waaaayyy late after church)





I love this shot--



In Rosalie fashion...



Oh, I love me my Jacob! He is such an ANGEL BABY. No joke. I take him to play practice with me. You'd think that would be a total hinderance, what with me rehearsing and costuming and playing my violin. For FOUR HOURS! Plus the 1-hour drive each way! You'd think it'd be an absolute nightmare. Nope. This kid is a complete joy. The only noises I hear from him are the happy squealing and laughing he makes as the rest of the cast goes ga-ga over him. Incredible, I tell you!

3 comments:

me said...

Yay, angel boy! I want to kiss those cheeks. And yes, I like the collage of photos. :)

Tess said...

Yay! :) such a cutie... and I love the one with him and Mark!

Sally said...

He is ADORABLE. And seriously?? Play practice for 4 hours??