Tuesday, February 21, 2012

confession

I have found my Kryptonite. Naturally it's food, but particularly the chocolate covered cake doughnut.

W.O.W.
Combine it with a late night sorting receipts and a Taylor Lautner movie and I devoured 11 in under 24 hours.
ELEVEN.

Let's just let that sink in for a moment.

One. Two. that was good. Three. ooooh, yum. Four. I shouldn't, Five. have I already eaten Six? where did Seven go? might as well Eight. holy cow, I can't stop now Nine. are you kidding me - Ten.
...
get rid of the evidence: Eleven.
(Twelve was given away when I got busted by my 3-yr old.)


Dang. I need help.

4 comments:

Sally said...

:D Are you kidding?? You should brag about that! "I can eat 11 doughnuts at a time--how many can YOU eat??" Takes me back to the days of the Twinkie Challenge (but the TC is just GROSS...ha!)

Net said...

Sally, leave it to you to put a positive spin/compliment on it! I swear you are my biggest cheerleader! :) Thanks.

me said...

Mmmm....save some for me!

Tess said...

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner of champions! :)