Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's late and yes, I'm up

I think I read somewhere that if you are in pain, doing the whole "not wanting to go to bed, but really ought to even though I'm sure I'd just lay awake for hours" internal struggle, feeling humongous, and generally just very depressed -- that you should eat chocolate, PB & a whole lot of Red Vines. And watch a teen chick movie about an awkward high school girl who falls into trouble, has a rough time, but ultimately rides off into the sunset on a lawn mower with the hunky heart-throb of the school.
Or something like that.
Problem is,
it's now 2 hrs later, I'm in even more pain, still don't want to go to bed, feeling even bigger, obviously not happy, and now a little worried that my IQ is a little lower than before I started the movie.
In any event, I'm fairly certain that around 2pm tomorrow I will have serious regrets about the decisions made tonight.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I don't think it's possible for YOUR IQ to drop :) In no time, this baby will be here! Hang in there, Netty!

Lisa said...

Oh man, I'm sorry. Trying to sleep when you're at the end is so hard. Just keeping telling yourself, bigger babies usually eat and sleep better! It'll all be over soon!!!

Sally T. said...

Hey...are you talking about my night or yours...? :-) I'm with you in spirit. You're going to make it!

Net said...

Thank you for the lift, friends. It is very appreciated. Truly.

Anonymous said...

IS it sad that this all sounds fun to me? Now I need me some chocolate and to watch Never Been Kissed. But hang in there! An end is in sight!

Lisa said...

Any updates? If you don't respond I'm going to get on the phone! I need my nettie fix.

Molly said...

I'm sure Jen meant that in a good way.