Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's a...

BABY!
...
hmmmm. And a very uncooperative baby at that.
We went in yesterday for a peek at the little one via ultrasound. Everything looks good. Everything checks out. There is only one baby (sorry, Lacie). I'm even a week + 2 days further than I thought. That's nice!
But the only view we could get was of little one's hip bones.
Blast!
So the anticipation continues to build.
Hopefully we'll get another shot at it in a few more weeks.
Ah well,
at least he/she is modest? :)

ps,
for the record, the official due date is now March 12 - which, for me, translates to end of February. Yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I hope it's a little boy, then you will have my dream family. 2 boys and 2 girls. This just sounds perfect to me :)! I hope you're feeling well? Gosh, a mom of FOUR kids?! How did that happen? (Okay, okay don't answer that.) I think I'll need to make a phone call to you soon. I miss you and your cute fam!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I can't wait!

Courtenay said...

Congrats Jeanette. I am due on March 14th, which really means March 14th for me:( But, it will be so fun to have babies around the same time. I've wondered if there are some South ancestors smiling down as their posterity grows and grows. Do you have a date for your next ultra sound? Keep us posted! Oh, and I love your beautiful family pictures. Your kids are so precious. I love the one of Hyrum on the rocking horse. SO cute! We love guys!!!!

Amy said...

Man! I soooo wanted to find out you were having a boy! Agh! Well congrats on being further along! That's sort of heavenly isn't it. :)

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you! Plus, it's always my dream to have them tell me that I'm further along than I think. With Rachel I went in and they said I was two weeks behind what I thought. My due date is March 28, which means March 14 for me. :)