Tuesday, September 21, 2010

kick me while I'm down

It's not enough that I feel nauseated 24/7.
Or physically cannot function most the day.
Or haven't been able to cook a decent meal in months.
Or spend more time at the toilet or sink than with my kids.

No, to truly appreciate the joys of pregnancy not only are you required to wretch at the drop of a hat, but you must also lose control over bodily functions and pee your pants while doing so.

(This is especially awesome when it happens in front of the daughter you're trying to potty-train.)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How torturous! I too know the joys of the loss of bladder control. Gotta love those babies. Good luck potty training that is a game I have yet to play.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya.

Sally said...

Awww...I'm sorry, that sounds really rough. You have to admit, though, you make some pretty darn cute kids. Therefore, it's for a good cause ;) Hang in there--wish I could come help out!

Anonymous said...

well.. um.. if it makes you feel any better at least you have an excuse to pee your pants. I just do sometimes. When I'm laughing. I have no hope when I'm pregnant! I'll just wear diapers!

Amy said...

I tried not to laugh but...XD I couldn't help it! I am sorry you are sick though. Can I come visit? I will come bearing gifts!