Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Murderous Thoughts

I am a bad person.
Really.
I think about killing old men.
Well, just one old man in particular.
But still.
I have fantasies of running him down in my car. So much so that I literally have to take a different route to Lacie's school just to avoid the temptation.
It's not good.

And yet...
in my defense,
this man does happen to be the most power-mongering, whistle-loving control-freak ever to wield a STOP sign.
I mean, really.
When someone has been sitting in the same place for 25 mins, waiting her "turn" to inch just that much closer to being able to actually cross the intersection, just to get in line down the street from the corner where you turn into the parking lot you have to snake through before being able to one-by-one pull up to the doors so a teacher can deposit your child in the car - !! -
[breathe]
I would HIGHLY recommend AGAINST marching up to the driver's window and blowing a screeching whistle in their face, while insisting that she back up 4 inches 'behind the white lines' of the pedestrian-free crosswalk.

I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are kidding me. Did someone really do that to you? Really? That is INSANE! Uh... good luck with that! I don't think I could handle it :)

Mommydew said...

I think I would have hit the gas, I mean he was beside you not in front! That would drive me nuts, good luck with all that.

I love LOVE the new pictures. Your family picture is adorable!!