Wednesday, October 20, 2010

to Recap...

...yeah, it's been a while since I've paid attention to this here blog. Figured I'd better do a quick update. Consequently, it's not so quick. So if you're receiving this via email you may not be able to upload the whole thing due to the amount of pics. Sorry. If that's the case, go to http://viehwegs.blogspot.com to see the whole thing.

Here goes...


Andrea turned 6 and her cake had a hard day.


Lacie likes Barbies...


Andrea is a super tinker-toy-er.


I keep finding apples with suspicious little bite marks like this...


Nope. Not from the girls, who were quite thrilled when I pulled out the Halloween decor.


During conference Mark listened intently...


while Hyrum fed Elmo crayons and I attempted my first french braid on myself. Eh, not too shabby!


Then Lacie decided to cut her hair. Again.


Here is a re-enactment of my reaction:


We took a fun family trip to visit Molly & Lexye & fams! Yay!


Our kids had a blast...


Lexye rocked her purple gloves...


Samuel Peter is my new fav toy...


Mark & Nick were work buddies practically the whole time...


and we got in some MUCH-needed sister time!



Andrea's school held an award ceremony where she received awards for everything except attendance. Ummm... yeah. That'd be my bad. :0


Lacie & Hyrum still nap in the car.


Hyrum is ridiculously cute.


At Andrea's school carnival she got her face painted.


And Lacie proved her crazy narcolepsy-ish tendencies once again by literally falling asleep WHILE getting her face painted!



Okay. That about wraps it up for us! Stay tuned for more...

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome post! And Net, you are rockin the whole cute pregnant girl look!!! Jealous! I could never pull it off!

Anonymous said...

thank you! i was suffering from the lack of updates. Haha, I wanna hear more about the cake having a hard day! Cute halloween decor and cute you for being prego and looking hot... and oh yeah.. cute kids.

Mommydew said...

Love it! and you look great by the way :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there for the sister action. So fun! And, by the way, you look AMAZING! Are you sure you're pregnant?

Jen said...

Cute pics :) I like the one of the 3 sisters on the walk. You look smashing in that picture!

Net said...

Wow! So complimentary! I'm so flattered! This is definitely one of those post-comment-things that I'll be re-reading a lot when I have bad days! Thanks, everyone!

Another Whitemarsh Family Blog said...

Such a cute family picture! And the 4th on the way! Congrats! We did not find out on purpose, I am not sure I stand by our choice, especially because Jakob is set it's a girl. Sometimes I think it would be better for them to know, but what are you going to do now? Only 2 months left and we will all know. Take care of you and the fam, Emily and I just connected on Facebook...It's good to catch up with old friends.

Sally said...

Love the updates!! Let's see if i can remember all (or some) of my thoughts as I read...
Love the Santa list--looks like she's an even bigger dreamer than i was-! Impressive :) And she's so organized! ha!
The cake pic/comment is hilarious--what happened??
Wish we were there to enjoy your Halloween decor.
Hyrum is such a little boy (as opposed to baby:)!!
Impressive braid!
The Lacey re-cap photo--ha!!
Cute sisters, I have those purple gloves and love them, and I have to echo what everyone said--you look amazing and beautiful!
Love the sleeping kids photo--(aren't kids the most beautiful when they are sleeping??) except maybe for the next photo of Hyrum, which is hard to beat--Holy cow, those are some BLUE eyes!
And last and best of all...Seriously?? She FELL ASLEEP while getting her face painted?? That is one relaxed, trusting child. Though i know i often would LIKE to fall asleep while getting my hair cut. Ahhhh.... :) Love ya!