Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No London, No France...

Ha ha! Not to mock or embarrass my kid or anything, but I got a good laugh today when her teacher called to let me know that my daughter was currently 'going commando' at school!
Fear not.
No acts of indecent exposure ensued.
In fact, said child didn't even realize the forgotten article of clothing until the bathroom break because she was wearing a skirt and therefore modesty shorts underneath. Good thing!


In other news,
Lacie is currently in long-term time-out for styling Hyrum's hair/head with hand lotion. Again. And Andrea has delivered to me her official 2010 Christmas Wishlist.
(10 points if you can read it w/o help from my translation)



Translation:

ANDReAS CRiSMASe LiST TO SANTA
(okay, I'll stop doing that - it's annoying. But you get the idea.)

1. Barbie hair style head with Barbie doll
2. Hannah Montana wig costume micorphon
E. Bran new swim suait (suit)
4. Jueyl (jewelry) box
5. pilow pet
6. stickers
7. esay to put on tatoos
8. raal (real) latope (laptop) for kids
9. cyberchas movis
10. surf bord
11. box top's
12. Liv doll
13. tatoo book
14. American Girle
15. a pack of my onee (own) fruit snacks
16. white big stufd (stuffed) tiger
17. packs of gum

Hmmm...
Okay, can I just say random?!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

At least her Christmas list gives you options.

Mommydew said...

I say get the girl a real tattoo. She apparently has a thing for them ;)

Sally said...

I forgot to mention in my comment in the below post--thanks for the laugh about "going commando" :D

Anonymous said...

Hey you! You have a banana in your belly! Also, I like that she very specifically wants a white stuffed tiger. And should we be concerned for her want of fake tattoos? Hahaha. I love this child! Miss you!

Sally T. said...

Tattoos and Hannah Montana...clearly there will be issues in the future. ;-) Kidding. Lots of options here, at least!

M and M said...

I haven't checked blogs in SO long, but I just wanted to say that I love your kids, they make me smile, and I loved all your last posts!

Anonymous said...

Cute. I wish I could see her going commando! What's a real laptop for kids?

Net said...

A real laptop for kids is a real laptop. For the kids. :/

Barney Lund said...

I got everything right except the jewelry box. I thought it was a cool new French way of spelling toolbox (tueul box).

Fun.