Thursday, January 21, 2010

TRIUMPH!!

Remember this post?

I am proud to announce that I have finally, FINALLY finished.
YAAAAAYYYYY!!
And it's only been, what, a mere 9 months? Sigh. What can I say? Perfection takes time. Or was that, you actually have to spend time if you're ever going to reach perfection?

Either way, here's me showing off the fruits of my labor:

Behold, my beautiful toy room!









And finally, the masterpiece -
my craft/decorations/school/games/outgrown clothes/memorabilia/basically-anything-I-need-to-store closet:




Ah! Sweet, sweet organized victory!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

So Utterly speechless. Can you do a post on how to organize? I think I need your expertise. Do you want me to send you a picture of each one of my closets to motivate you?

Nate and Alyssa said...

Now, Does this room still look like this? I have separate bins for all the different kinds of toys and everything is all organized and then my boys come in and the tornado strikes and I have to start all over again. I do love the stackable rolling bins. I have so many of them all over my house!!

Jami said...

Wow. Seriously, woman nice job!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I wish our apartment looked like that--and I've been nesting like crazy. :)

Molly said...

Pretty amazing. I'm so proud! I really like that thread holder on the wall. Where do you get one of those? And the hanging slots on the closet doors look awesome. Um, does that closet lock?

Net said...

The closet locks like Fort Knox. Are you kidding? After that last paint incident EVERYTHING locks!

Sally said...

I have only one word--IMPRESSIVE. :D

Jen said...

That looks great, Jeanette! Way to go. That is quite the closet! And it sounds smart that you have a way to lock that baby :) I mean, I'd be tempted to raid it if I was at your house!

MoM said...

I'm proud! Now, to keep the camel's nose out of the tent.

me said...

BRAVISSIMA!!! (Standing ovation)

Sab said...

Pretty room! I like it a lot.
And yes, we are back in Texas now, and the apt is out back of my parents house. I am taking care of my Grandma and David is working at Build A Bear in Arlington and we are finishing up pre-recs at Northlake for Nursing School!
I wanna play with you and your babies soon!

GaryB said...

WOW!