Sunday, November 16, 2008

They love their daddy...



Anyone who has ever seen Mark with our girls knows that they have him absolutely wrapped around their fingers. It's not hard to see why when Andrea says things like,
"Daddy, when I have a scary dream I think of you, and it makes the scary things go away and I see pretty things."


Whenever Emmett starts crying Andrea gets concerned and tells him, "Don't cry baby brudder." Tonight as she was saying that I told her that when she was a baby she used to cry and cry and cry all the time - that she had a very bad tummy ache and no matter what I did, I didn't know how to make it better. She responded,
"But Daddy how-ed, and that's why he's Dr. Daddy."


Lacie:
"I'm a princess and you are the king."
Mark:
"You are a beautiful princess."
Lacie: "You are a beautiful king."

3 comments:

Jen said...

Those are some of the sweetest things I've ever heard!

Sally said...

Awww...

Bill Gates II said...

I love your posts about the baby and the girls. They are so sweet. And he is sooo beautiful. He is going to be a spoiled little guy with all of you girls around. He will be quite the ladies man. I just know it. Congratulations!!!