Sunday, November 30, 2008

And the winner is...

After literally hours and hours and days and weeks and months of looking and searching and debating and arguing and fighting, not to mention all the pleading, begging, bribing, and threatening, Mark and I were FINALLY able to come up with a name -- HOORAY!! And not a moment too soon either, since it was decided upon the morning we intended to bless him.
So without further ado,
I would like to proudly announce the official name of our little boy

Hyrum Scott Viehweg



What a cutie!!!



Another good shot...




"With a wink and a smile..."

12 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie! I love the name... names... all of them together sound perfect!

Chelsea said...

Very cute! congratulations, he is so adorable!! im glad yall finally came up with a name, i think we might be in your shoes in a few months. we cant decide on one either!! ugg!! anyway, so cute!

Barney Lund said...

Wow, that truly is one cute little baby boy.

Molly said...

He looks so cheerful! He's too young for all those smiles! Great job on the name.

me said...

Holy smokes he's cute. LOVE that wink and smile.

Courtenay said...

Congratulations! I love the name...and what an adorable little boy! Congratulations Mark and Jeanette, We love you!!!!

Bill Gates II said...

He is so cute. I love the hat! And the name too. I wish we could have been to the blessing.

Heather said...

What a sweet name for a sweet boy! We can't wait to get to know him better!

Emily said...

He is so cute!! I love the name, too. Glad you guys decided. We're still thinking...

Lisa said...

Yay! My nephew's name is Hyrum. So cute.

Amy said...

Haha!what a wink! Love it! Great name!

Angela said...

awwww. He's like a trained puppy winking and smiling like that. Congrats on the blessing and the naming. I'm sure the naming was the biggest acoomplishment here!