Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The drama starts...

The day after we checked out of the delivering hospital we found ourselves back - this time in the ER. Turns out our little guy had jaundice bad enough that it was affecting his eating, which worsened the jaundice, which worsened the eating, and so on. As a result, we won a 4-day stay at the plush new Children's hospital up in Plano.



Little man got a nice simulation of a beach vacation



except that instead of roaming waiters serving drinks he had nurses every 3 hrs taking his vitals and poking his feet.



He didn't like that part much.

5 comments:

Mommydew said...

Poor little thing. What a rude way to come into the world! I'm glad he is better. What do you guys need?
My kids are sick with fevers right now, but then they get better maybe I can pick your kids up for a few hours?!

Molly said...

He looks pretty chill with the shades + binky.

MoM said...

Groovy Goggles!

Sally said...

What a trooper! I hope he's ok!

Lisa said...

Andrew had the same vacation! Not so fun, and Andrew's was at home, so I had to check him every 3 hours. I was so nervous I slept on the floor next to him!