Monday, November 24, 2008

A.K.A.

You'd think after 7 months of fore-knowledge we'd be a little more prepared to give this kid a name. Sadly, we're having to get really creative in what we call him because he still doesn't have one. Not that I didn't have a name for him. Oh I had one. I had it from the beginning. And I had plenty of back-ups. So did Mark. Unfortunately, none of the names I had made the list for Mark and vice versa.
So we're left with:
Brother
Baby Brother
Baby Boy
Little Boy
Little Boy Blue
My Son
Our Son
(at 2 am) Your Son
The Kid
The Baby
Him
Bundle o' Joy
Buddy
Kiddo
Heyyyyy, You
Baby X


Of course, if you ask Andrea she'll tell you,
"His name is Emmett. Mommy likes that name and Lacie and I like that name, but Daddy don't like that name."
Tell it like it is kid.

3 comments:

erin said...

"heyyyy, you" wins.

Jen said...

Funny! Wish I could help you out with the names. When I think of future names for our future kids I draw a blank!!

Sally said...

Jeanette, as ever, you make me laugh! Thanks for the smile :)