Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Andrea-isms

A friend in college called me this morning with a favor for one of her Child Development classes. She needed me to ask Andrea some questions, and of course the answers were funny enough I thought I'd post them.

(Jeanette): Why is the grass green?
(Andrea): That's because there's flowers!

(Jeanette): Why is the sky blue?
(Andrea): That's because it's a Earth.

(Jeanette): Why do we have a nighttime and a daytime?
(Andrea): That's because Daddy goes to work on dark, and you know the morning? Daddy comes back on morning!

(Jeanette): Why do birds fly?
(Andrea): That's because birds are blue.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute. I love the thought processes!

So what's going on with Lacie? Any results yet?

Jami said...

Ah, kids. If they didn't have some of those cute moments every now and again...

Sally said...

I love it. She's gonna love to read all this when she is grown! :)