Monday, March 17, 2008

Potty Emergency!

So we've been potty-training Andrea all week. Poor kid, this is probably the 10th time we've tried. Each time we try and she has an accident or two I wimp out and put her back in pull-ups, which is another word for "more expensive diaper."
This week I decided to tough it out. To her credit, she has done amazingly well. Only a couple accidents all week, so I decided to venture out. Again, she did great. Made it through a class party. Made it through the store. Made it through a dinner/party (and even pooped on the potty for the first time!! - though she did scream and cry that she was going to fall into the toilet). Impressive!
So I figured church should be easy, right?
Right?
...

The best part is that it happened in Primary during Singing Time (I'm the song leader) when all the kids were grouped around her on the floor for a game.
Awesome.

No comments: