Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Amazing!

I couldn't believe it. Today I watched Caleb Newman for a few hours at my house and it was just fine because....we have our kitchen/dining room flooring down! Hooray! And it is beeeeeautiful! I gave the kids the building bricks and let them go to town. It was the first time the kids played on the kitchen floor and I was totally okay with it!



Caleb & Lacie were so funny. These two just love each other! (Last week when we were staying with the Newmans and Angela & I were running errands in the car we looked back to see them holding hands! Wish I had a shot of that!)


Castle-destroying fun. So great, unless you are the older sister (Andrea) who happened to have built the castle...

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a gorgeous floor! Beautiful indeed!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Oh, how I know what you are going through with the house projects. After three and a half years of project on our duplex I thought we were finally done. Now Nate thinks we need to re-re-do the bathroom. I guess he is bored or something crazy!! The floor is beautiful! It is so funny our each little step towards the end is so exciting!!
Love you Netty

Lys

Sally said...

Love it! What a beautiful floor! Well worth the wait ;)

Jen York said...

Jeanette -
You're floor looks beautiful! Mark's talents are never-ending! Good for you guys!

Lisa said...

That looks very similar to the floor we put into our old house. If it is, I LOVED it. Lucky, lucky. And you're kids are a crack up. Such personalities! I can't to see pictures of the finished product!