Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lacie-isms

Today at Church

During the Sacrament...
Lacie had just eaten the bread, then told me she wanted some water. I replied that we didn't get the water just yet -- that they had to say the prayer first. So she folded her arms, bowed her head and started: "Heavenly Father, thank you for this day..."

After Primary...
Lacie's Primary teachers are awesome. To illustrate the "Thankful for Fish" lesson they sent home a little beta fish with each child. (That's not why they're awesome, but it is a good example.) Upon showing Mark her fish he warned her to be careful with it.
"I know," she said, "or it will run away and I will have to catch it with a rope."

2 comments:

Jen said...

Funny!

Marcie said...

I love your blog! Your kids say and do so many funny things. I love the problem/solution blog. That's too funny! I also love seeing the pictures. What cute kids! They're getting so big! And I loved the male bonding. Can't wait to show that one to Nathan. Keep up the good work. We miss you guys.
Marcie