Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Uncle

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope your Christmas day so far is joyful and happy. That you all had fun mornings as we did -- filled with the sounds of wrapping paper ripped from packages, the sight of paper and gifts strewn about the room, and the smell of yummy treats for breakfast.
Wait, what?
It's not Christmas yet?
Christmas is tomorrow?
So... all those presents I tediously wrapped... I get to re-wrap them? with paper I need to go get since I used up all we had the first time around? So I have to pack up my 2 girls and baby boy into the car, drive through holiday traffic to find a store still open, circle the parking lot for 15 mins to find a spot that is still over a mile away from the store, and then do battle with the other last-minute shoppers?!

Oh how I love that special time of morning after Mark has left for work but before I am awake and the kids are left to their own devices.



Little culprit. In case you can't see, that is a chocolate chip cookie she is sneakily eating.

1 comment:

Sally said...

What, was that a dream? So you got to do it twice, eh? Bummer :) We miss y'all! Hope your Christmas was merry and all worth it!!