Monday, December 22, 2008

Baa

Baa, baa black sheep, have you any shame?
Yes, sir! Yes, sir! I feel lame!

So after swearing up and down that my baby had 2 teeth protruding from his lower gums, I must now make a retraction statement.
My pediatrician's office had me come in on account of the irregularity of a 6-wk old teething. Whatever. I figured they didn't believe me and just wanted to see for themselves. Turns out that I was right -- they didn't believe me. They were right. He isn't teething. The white bumps are actually ulcers caused by some nasty reflux he's being plagued with.

I didn't know it could get that bad. Sorry, kid.

2 comments:

Mommydew said...

I didn't want to say anything, but I thought that that might be what it was. Only because Lathen had one and I thought, woah my 2 month old is teething!
I hope he gets to feeling better.

Molly said...

Dag, yo