Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged again

Tagged....

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS:
1. hearing compliments about my kids
2. my kids' ever-increasing level of self-sufficiency
3. ballet

FEARS:
1. how I die
2. that Mark will die
3. my kids getting abducted

GOALS:
1. to make dinner at least 1 time a week
2. to feed my kids at least twice a day
3. to have a clean house some time before the baby comes

OBSESSIONS:
1. Highlander tv series on hulu
2. Lacie's new curls
3. Sunday/FHE activity books I just bought

SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I have commitment issues
2. I am a big chicken when watching intense/scary shows
3. sometimes I act like I don't know what I'm doing when I really do - maybe to be modest?? but then if someone tries to give me pointers I get super annoyed because I know what I'm doing and I don't need help


TAG:
Marylund, Erin, Jen

1 comment:

Molly said...

Surprising fact #2 sounds familiar. Why do we do that?