Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Andria-ism

Mark and Andrea were outside, looking at some balloons that had gotten tangled in some power lines. The following conversation ensued:

(Andrea)
: Daddy, will you get those for me?
(Mark): I can't. They're too high for me to climb up to.
(Andrea): Ok. Lacie can do it - she's a monkey.



(The part that concerns me is that Mark's reason for not messing with power lines is not that they can electrocute him, start a fire, cause lots of damage, etc. Nope, they're just too high to climb up to.)

3 comments:

Molly said...

And your reason for not marrying Andrea is not that you're her mom, or that she's way too young, or that you're both girls, but that you're already married. Hmmm...

Courtenay said...

I love the cute things that kids say. It is such a good idea to write them down so you can pull them out later and have a good laugh!

The Eggleston family said...

I love reading your blog. You are a great writer! It seems I have said this before... ahh well. Your kids are adorable. We need to get together sometime. Seriously! Have a girls night out or something. Let me know if your interested.
Shannon