Friday, November 30, 2007

Brilliant!!

Okay, so these are not the most flattering pics of my kids, but everyone already knows how cute they are, so no biggie. The point of them is to demonstrate my new-and-improved already-brilliant kid food. I guess I have to admit that I did get the idea from a magazine, but the improvement was all mine (even if it was by accident).
So the idea is to use ice cream cones to serve messy foods, like chicken salad. And you can "dress" it up with a funny face made w/ a cherry tomato nose, celery slice eyes, and silly shredded cheese clown hair. Anyway, it's awesome! It's easy to hold, fun to eat, and as long as you don't get sugar-cones, they only have 15 calories each with NO SUGAR! Amazing!
So the new-and-improved idea that I happened upon was when I accidentally bought the tiny-sized cones ("kid sized" said the box). Even better! The kids actually eat way more because they like eating the cones! I love it! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sweet idea! I'm gonna have to try it! Anything to get kids to eat good food, eh?!