Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wrong

Last night we arrived home from our Thanksgiving trip. We spent it in Spring, TX with family. Good thing, too, because the way our house is right now, you'd have a hard time finding your way to the kitchen, much less cooking a turkey dinner.
So why is it, that whilst I still have a coffin in my dining room, a ginormous spider hanging from our front entry light and various gargoyles, skulls & tombstones all around the house I am still determined to get out the Christmas decorations right now?
Maybe I ought to at least take down the ghosts hanging outside...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You could start a new trend, Spooky Christmas. And then charge admission.

Net said...

Ha! That's funny. Someone suggested to me maybe doing a "Nightmare before Christmas" theme. :) Hmmmm...