Friday, November 5, 2010

I am AWESOME

Just had to brag...
cos I'm just a little bit proud.
Okay. A lot proud.
As of tonight I am completely done with the shopping AND wrapping of all gifts for Hyrum's birthday, Lacie's birthday, our anniversary, and the kids' ENTIRE Christmas - including all gifts from Santa's workshop plus stocking stuffers!
Oh yeah!
I ROCK!
Additionally, I'm scouting out the best deal for Mark's gift, my plan is in progress for the sibling gifts, I'm waiting for my present to come out in stores so I can give it to Mark to give to me, and I've got 1 of 3 school teachers covered.
Seriously,
tell me I'm not amazing!
(actually, don't - let me enjoy my moment)


In other news...
Mark is the coolest dad ever. His girls tearfully waved good-bye to him tonight as he left for a scout camp-out which they each wanted so very much to attend. As luck would have it, only 1 boy showed up so they had to cancel (camping policy). Sooo,
Mark is now currently snoring away with his 2 little honorary scouts in his tent set up in the living room.
And yes, he really is snoring. Good thing the girls are heavy sleepers!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Dude you're awesome. I'm still compiling lists! How are you so organized? Share some secrets!!!

Mardi said...

You are awesome. I should start thinking of wrapping....

Heather said...

Man...and I thought I was cool because I was well on top of it and at least pretty much done with shopping for just our family. But stocking stuffers wrapped, too? I am so not cool... :-)

Sally said...

I am completely impressed. Tell me, where did you find good deals that inspired you to get all this done?? I need some good deals hints.

Barney Lund said...

Wow, Netty. You're ahead of the game.