Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More -isms

Lacie: "I think you'd better come keep an eye on me."

Andrea: "Hey! I see you have a CTR ring."
Lady at church: "That's right. CTR: that means 'choose the right'."
Andrea: "I know. It's an acronym."
(the funny part of this -ism is the look on the lady's face when a 5 yr old so nonchalantly demonstrates that she knows what an acronym is.)

Mom: "Lacie, how'd you get so pretty?"
Lacie: "I ate lots of food."

Lacie: "Hey! Andrea is almost starting to like me now! ... Andrea? Do you like me now? ... Well, even if you don't, I'll still love you."
(rest assured, Andrea likes and loves Lacie as well)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I love these -isms. :)

GaryB said...

An acronym! -ROFLOL

I literally almost fell off my chair!

Your kids are dangerous smart!

Sally said...

Hee hee!! :D