Friday, October 24, 2008

FHE

Early on in October I decided to get the family into the spirit of Halloween -- a very important thing to do in our family. So for FHE I dragged out the costume box and let the kids go to town whilst I worked on decorating the house. It was a blast!
The kids especially loved the wigs. Ah, to be able to change your hair on a whim... Must be my girls!


Lacie loved that we called her Rapunzel.


Andrea would not accept that this cow costume was just not her size.


Ummm....? Yeah, my kids are creative.


Andrea's favorite part was dancing the "hula" (or her interpretation of it anyway) to the Halloween cd I put on. Had I gotten video footage rather than still pics you would see that the proper way to dance to "Monster Mash" is a combo head-banging/hula/ballerina act.

6 comments:

Jen said...

That is so cute! I HAD to add it to my "file"! Thanks for sharing!!! I love how creative your kids are!

Lisa said...

Man, that got me laughing! Our kids would have a blast together!! ha ha I just want to pick up your kids and squeeze them!!

Molly said...

Your FHEs are way cooler than mine.

Jami said...

That's so fun! CUTE! Gotta love dressing up!:)

Courtenay said...

So fun. Maybe one day we will be able to visit during Halloween...it would be loads of fun!!!

Sally said...

Hee hee! Loving it! My fave is the cow, and Andrea's look of concentration :D