Sunday, April 24, 2011

You know there is some healthy sibling fighting going on when you overhear things like,


"I'm watching you, Lacie! I'm watching your every move!"

and

"I don't care if you are in a force-field - get in bed!"

Speaking of force-fields...
the other day I was in the car with Andrea. She noticed a house with one of those locking gates in front of the front door. She commented how safe it made the house and how it was good to be safe, etc. Then she said,
"I know! I'll ask Santa for a force-field for our house next Christmas."
(Me:) "Really? A force-field? I don't know if they have those."
(Andrea): "Come on! You know the elves make everything [for Santa], and they can make anything."

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hilarious!

Heather said...

When you ask Santa for one of those, could you order one for me, too? I'd sleep so much sounder knowing I had a force field around my house!

Net said...

No problem, Heather. I'll have Andrea include it in her letter. :)