Tuesday, June 8, 2010

-isms

Me: "Kid! You just wiped snot all over my pants. Do you like snot on your pants?!"
Lacie: "Well...YEAH!"

~

Me: "Lacie, how on earth did you get toothpaste in your hair?"
Lacie: "With a toothbrush."

~

Overheard from the backseat of the car while Lacie was playing dolls:
"Ahh! I'm starting to have a baby!

~

Lacie & Andrea were playing "Tooth Fairy," where Lacie would feign sleep while Andrea sneaked in to be the fairy. It was evident that after 10 or so rounds Lacie was getting tired of the game:
Andrea: "Ok, Lacie, go back to sleep."
Lacie: "But Andrea, I don't have any more teeth!"
Andrea: "Then just pick some up from off the floor."

~

Lacie: "I'm on my tipping toes!"

~

Andrea: "Where are we going?"
Mark: "To a place called Cleburne."
Andrea: "It's called Cleburne? or it is Cleburne?"

~

Andrea: [to Lacie] "I think the Holy Ghost is whispering to you, 'Wait'."

~

Mark: "Can I be in the show?"
Lacie: "You're big, so you have to watch."

~

during Lacie's puppet show:
Mom: "Did they get married?"
Lacie: "Yes. And now they have a baby. And then the goblin comes."

~

in regards to Mom's cup of hot cocoa:
Lacie: "Can I have some?"
Mom: "No."
Lacie: "Can I smell it?"
Mom: "No."
Lacie: "Touch it?"
Mom: "No."
Lacie: "Kiss it? ... I love mugs."
Mom: "Uh-huh. No."

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the "I'm having a baby!" in the back of the car.

Sally said...

HA! My faves are the teeth story, and Cleburne:D