Monday, January 5, 2009

To the powers that be:

in case you missed my Christmas Eve post titled "Uncle" or did not take it seriously, I am again appealing to your sense of mercy and/or compassion and again crying, "Uncle!"
"UNCLE!"
No really, I can't take it. I can't do it anymore. I give. I stupidly told someone that I figured 3 kids was manageable -- that 2 kids was a harder adjustment for me. And I fear that my self-assuredness was taken as cockiness or arrogance or whatever and I am being punished 10 fold.
So I take it back. I'm sorry! Forgive me! I rescind my earlier statement and any statement that could have come close to resembling it. I apologize. I'll repent. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Please, please, pity me. Take back the wrath bestowed through the mischievous doings of 3 & 4 yr olds! Stop the chaos envoked through their terribly creative little minds! Show mercy!
Please...
please...

No comments: