Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun Fotos

How Mark spent New Year's Eve...





a "Hula Girl" outfit of Andrea's own design. Yeah, just tell me I'm not in for some big trouble when this kid hits 16...





To merely state that Lacie "got into" the cake would be a little misleading since it was only the top portion of the cake that she went after, and it would fail to include the best part - that she did it face first.
I told her I was going to take a picture of her to show Daddy when he got home so he could see how naughty she'd been. Her response?
"CHEESE!"





In case you can't make out the lettering on his shirt, it says
"Mommy's Little Man."
So true, so true.





Our first family pic in years:

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! What a cute family.

Mommydew said...

Lacie doesn't seem to worried about her dad knowing she's been naughty! Cute picture!

Molly said...

Your "little man" is looking so grown up already! I wish I could hold him!

Courtenay said...

Super cute family! We miss you guys!!!!

Susan said...

Nice family photo! Your cute girls are getting so big, and your new little guy is darling!