Friday, September 5, 2008

Q & A

Q: What do you call someone who is expecting?
A: Prego

Q: What do you call someone using crutches?
A: Gimp

Q: What do you call someone who is expecting and has to use crutches?
A: ... Primp? Gigo? ...

Neither sounds very good. Maybe 'moron' or 'pathetic' is more accurate. Especially when taking into account what happened to be in that state - spraining my foot by falling off my shoe.

In all fairness I was chasing a 2 yr old and my center of gravity isn't quite where it used to be.

4 comments:

Mommydew said...

Oh no! I hope you are ok...relatively speaking.

Tracy Haws said...

We missed you at church today, but I guess you didn't have time to buy that leash for Lacie yet huh?

Susan said...

Hey Jeanette! I blog-hopped to your blog. Congrats on the new baby on the way! I'm so sorry you're hurt - hopefully your ankle will be better before the baby comes. I am drooling over your Craigslist finds - I want the same kitchen (only the smaller version) for Grace! I'll have to keep an eye out for a listing... Take care!

Jessica said...

hey there! sorry about the fall. i hope they were at least some beautiful shoes and totally worth the fall ;)