Monday, September 29, 2008

Lifting the Ban

Soooo.... yeah.
Been a while. Had a lot going on lately. Everything from home remodel to 4-yr old pirates to mortgage loan stuff to bank wars to embarrassing medical needs to smelly gasoline issues to a spider solitaire obsession. Okay, so maybe the solitaire is mostly to blame.
Point is, I figure it's time to lift the ban on blogging and once again resume the pathetic dribble of my goings-on. And I say pathetic not in any self-depricating way, but in a very shake-my-head-that-this-is-reality way.
Here goes.

4 comments:

Mommydew said...

Glad the ban has been lifted! Nice posts. I'm glad my picture taking turned out ok at Andrea's party!

Courtenay said...

Jeanette you are amazing! So glad to have you back!!!!!

Anonymous said...

First off, you are possible the most adorable pregnant woman on the planet.
Second, if people say you are carrying twins, punch them in the face. I know that when I am 4 months pregnant, I will look 12 months pregnant b/c of how short I am. Its the price to pay for being pint-sized.
Third, I'm so sad I didn't get to see more of you this summer! Its okay that you didn't make it to my wedding & events, but I would LOVE to see you next time i'm in Texas or you are in Utah!
Fouth, your house is looking fantastic! I can't wait to see it when its all the way done!
<3
Sab

Emily said...

Fun to hear from you, Jeannette! It's fun to see you pregnant. I seem to be our photographer right now, so there aren't really any recent pictures of me. Lacie's hair is cute with the perm. It looks like your house is making progress. Are you getting close to ready for this boy to come yet? I'm scared having 3 months to go still. There's still so much I want to do. I was talking about Andrea and Lacie just today, telling him that they were going to have a baby brother, too.