Wednesday, January 2, 2008

a REAL vacation


The above image is of Andrea sleeping with her cousin, Sarah, in Sarah's bed. So why would I entitle this a REAL vacation, you ask? Well, it is because of this cousin, Sarah, that Mark and I were able to truly have such a wonderful vacation up in Idaho. We were there about a week, and the entire time the girls were watched, fed, changed, and entertained by their cousins. Most specifically, Sarah. I would literally wake up in the morning at around, oh, 9am and go into the kitchen to find both the girls up to the table eating pancakes and sausage! Their diapers were changed, hair done, clothes on! It was amazing!
I told Sarah's mom, Connie, I wanted to kidnap Sarah and bring her back home with us. She only thought I was joking. Oh, no. I will get her down here somehow!

No comments: