Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let's talk efficiency

I like to be efficient. I think it's cool. I'm actually a bit of a nerd about it. Groceries is a biggie - there IS a way you should bag them. Most people don't know/do it. And if the checker is going to bag for you, there is an order in how you put your groceries up on the counter that gives you the best chance of your checker bagging your groceries correctly, out of dumb luck on their part but major planning on yours. I especially love getting that little thrill that comes when I organize my shopping cart just-so at Sam's Club or Costco, and then the checker is baffled by how I got it all in. Going on a trip? Leave the packing to me - especially the trunk of the car. Organizing a closet? My specialty.


Apparently I did not pass this gene on to my kids.

I changed 8 poopy diapers today.
Eight.
From 2 kids.
And it wasn't even split evenly.

Did I mention that I like efficiency?

3 comments:

Jen said...

:)

Lisa said...

This is why we are friends. I love efficiency.

M and M said...

I do the same thing with my groceries and they still manage to mess it up, I'm so OCD I really wish I could always bag my own groceries :)Also, as you know I love organizing things like closets and cars, etc etc, I've probably reorganized Parker's closet 5 times since we found out we're having a girl!