Sunday, June 12, 2011

A long, quick update

Earth Day:
Downtown Dallas. Put on by one of Mark's clients, so naturally we had to make an appearance.

Hyrum, super cute as always.

The girls found some relief from the heat, frolicking in a cool puddle fountain thing.


A rare photo of me, since I'm not particularly happy with how I right now...


Hyrum got to see a dog,


Mark got to meet Larry Hagman (J.R. Ewing from the show "Dallas").


Random:

Andrea likes being a big sister; Jacob doesn't always appreciate it so much.


Museum of Science & History:

Hyrum liked the lights.


The girls liked riding a tricycle w/ square wheels.

Everyone liked playing on the ginormous wooly mammoth who, by the way, was not so wooly.

The feature exhibit was about DINOSAURS!
Big, scary, animatronic dinosaurs that scared the snot out of poor Hyrum.

This was as close as Mark could get before Hyrum burst into tears.



Aww, a little monster putting her hand in a big monster's handprint.


More random:

Mark works hard. Hyrum is his little buddy.

I dressed Lacie up like a princess for church today. Side-note: she always refers to herself as a princess. We like to reinforce it.


Jacob is an ANGEL BABY! Oh. my. goodness.
So cute. So fun. So want to eat him up.


Mark turned 41. His cake was a little unconventional.



End of the year:

Andrea got an award. No surprise, she's a smarty-pants.

She also loves her teacher...

and is at least 4 inches taller than all the kids in her class.


We sure love her!




Lacie got a graduation ceremony.

She looked thrilled...

Not as thrilled as Hyrum.


We love our Clifton Caterpillar!




4 comments:

Mardi said...

You are beautiful and don't you forget it!

What fun times with the kids. Summertime, here you come!

Jen said...

Fun pics! I think your hair is a different color every time I see you - love it!

I don't know what it would be like to have a tall child ;)

Jacob definitely looks like an angel baby. I can't wait to hold him!

Anonymous said...

I want to hold Jacob tooo waaaaah. I miss your family and I miss YOU!

I liked this post :)

Sally said...

Aw, way too much cuteness for one post to remember ANY of my thoughts-! Hmmm....baby Jacob=beautiful; Jeanette=very cute; why don't you like that pic? I like your hair, btw. ...Your girls are SO big--Andrea's hair is way cute, and that Princess Lacie is adorable :) Miss y'all!