Friday, February 12, 2010

Global Warming

The picture below was taken at 10:28am.

By 10:28pm we had received a total of 9.4" snowfall.
We live in Texas.
Some places got 13" and it hasn't let up yet.
In the words of Steve Eager (fox4news)
"It's just going to keep on snowing until Al Gore cries 'Uncle'."

In other news...
The Climate Summit to discuss Global Warming in Washington, D.C. was canceled Thursday due to record snowfall and low temperature.


And now back to us...


Here are some redneck snowpants for ya --
those would be Mark's swim trunks with duct tape around the leg bottoms.



Isn't my husband hot?!

5 comments:

Molly said...

You're hilarious. I love the pirate snowman. And I can't believe how tall Andrea is. Good grief! Ben is now singing "Frosty the Snowman," by the way.

Sally said...

That's awesome :) And amazing--I can't believe we just missed the 9"-! If only it came last year, darn it.
And y'know, that pic of Mark--it's a really great "ruggedly handsome" kind of pic! :)

Sally said...

Sorry if that's weird. I didn't mean it to be.

Jon said...

I'm jealous... WE are the ones that should be getting the snow (Utah)!

Jami said...

Nice. I don't think I've ever made it out in the stuff long enough to finish a snowman!