Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So there, SUCKA!

Guess what telemarketers - there's a new tool to work against your obnoxious calls with your rude & aggressive behavior. It's called Caller ID. Oh yes. I can call you right back and ask to speak with you by name. Or I can talk to your manager and tell him how inappropriate you were when you screamed, "You're rude," at me and hung up because I didn't want to give you my personal information. Oh yes. I can even call all the way up the corporate ladder and tell each exec. how awful and offensive you were in your "customer service."
So you think about that next time you buy my information from some internet site and call me up insisting that I requested you to call and harass me. That's called Karma, baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I don't think telemarketers are reading your blog... If they are, they should make themselves known.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just make sure they call right during dinner.

Molly said...

Oh, sorry I gave out your number. I thought you'd enjoy the call. :)

Jami said...

Love it. You rock.

Jon said...

Can I give you their numbers when they call me?

Net said...

Please do. Is it horrible that I get a kick out of doing it?