Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Halloween, a bit late



We had fun this year coordinating our costumes to the Wizard of Oz theme. We even had an early Halloween party where we had the opportunity to preview our attire. Unfortunately, due to bad directions we drove around for an hour and a half before we finally made it to the party -- after it was over.



One thing we did learn, though, was that poor Hyrum was so terrified of my green make-up and black wig that I couldn't wear them on Halloween or my little flying monkey would bawl just looking at me!



And he makes SUCH a cute monkey!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You guys look awesome! I have to say green is a great color for you :) I love how you all are coordinated. You look great!

Molly said...

You all look great!

Jami said...

Wow, nice job with the whole group!