Friday, July 18, 2008

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

I'm having one of those days. I should be madly packing and laundering. It would be kind to Mark if I cleaned. Instead I'm finding out how effective my years of schooling was with random internet quizzes on very important topics like how few colors and countries I can name in 5 mins, and the fact that I would only scrape by with a "D" grade in an 8th grade science class;
I have a ridiculously high knowledge of Disney movie trivia, I'm highly creative, I'm almost as good with my spelling as I am with my grammar, I would survive for 1 min 17 secs in space without a ship or suit, 138,606 people died the day I was born and in past years a couple popes, multiple kings, William Henry Harrison, George Albert Smith, & Martin Luther King, jr. all died that day as well, my house has enough food to keep me alive for 1010 days, and I'm not inclined to be a cannibal.
I also found out that based on the number of times I can click my mouse in 30 seconds I have an insanely high amount of caffeine in me - although judging by the above stated I'm going to have to question that one.

3 comments:

Cook Family said...

Hey, guess who? Jeff told me he ran across your blog today. How are you guys? There is a couple moving to your area from our ward in a month or so.....I told them about your family. Are you still in the same house? I hope things are good. - Brandi Cook

Jon said...

Actually you would die instantly in space without a suit. Your body would explode.

Sally said...

Packing? Where are you going?