Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag, you're it...

You can only type 3 words // Not as easy as you may think.

1. Your full name?
Jeanette (blank) Viehweg

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?
Husband: Mark William

3. Your hair?
constantly changes color

4. Your sister(s)?
I have 4

5. Your brother(s)?
Jon and Barney

6. Your favorite thing?
Reese's peanutbutter cups

7. Your dream last night?
Pluto and micro-machines

8. Your favorite drink?
I love soda

9.Your dream car?
forest green Jag

10. The room you're in?
office/toyroom/craftroom

11. Your ex?
live in TX

12. Your fear?
big, hairy spiders

14. Where were you last night?
David and Emily's

15. What you're not right now?
feeling super motivated

16. Muffins?
only the top

17. One of your wish list items?
my house finished

18. Where you grew up?
in the middle


19. The last thing you did?
read Lacie's book

20. What are you wearing?
my comfy clothes

21. Your TV?
Mark's from college

22.Your pet or pets?
I'm anti pet

23. Your computer?
we're Mac fans

24. Your Life?
crazy and disfunctional

25.Your Mood?
a little down

26. Missing someone?
all my family

28. Your car?
Mark uses it

29. Your work?
is never finished

31. Like someone?
I like everyone!

32. Your favorite color?
based on mood

33. When is the last time you laughed?
Ha! Ha! Ha!

34. Tag some people
Joni, Lisa, Barney

2 comments:

Mommydew said...

Can you be tagged if you've already been tagged? Or can you just say "refer to previous"? Your husband's middle name is my dad's first name! How cool is that? And I'm so with you on the Reese's cups!!! YUM! Oh man Applebee's use to have Reese's cheese cake, it was so awesome! :)

Mardi said...

I learned a lot about you - how fun!