Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lately

So I realize I haven't posted in a while.
I have a whole lot to catch up on. That so is not going to happen right now.
I'm just going to whine about why I'm not blogging.
:)
I've been swimming in medical appointments. And it's not over. Not even close. In April-May we had over 24 appointments. They involved 2 surgeries, 1 ER visit w/ accompanying hospital stay, 1 urgent care  visit, lots of shots, lots and lots of Rx-es, strep, infections, allergies, asthma, bladder reflux, and even more unknowns that will surely involve lots more doctors & appointments.

I'm feeling overwhelmed.
I need a hug.

5 comments:

Jen said...

What an amazing feat you've accomplished - taking care of these kids with all this medical jazz! It's no wonder you feel overwhelmed! It will be great to get answers and have things taken care of. Keep on keepin' on!

Lisa said...

uh what? You can't post post something like that and not say what is going on! I forbid it. Are you ok? Is it possible to give a long distance hug? Here ya go ((HUGS)) Love you!

Tess said...

cyber-hug!! :)

p.s. you're amazing

me said...

I agree with Lisa! What's the story? HUGSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what to say...just that we love you and are praying for you. Good luck!