Thursday, September 15, 2011

A new "first"

well this is something I didn't expect...

I mean, no one LIKES having their mouth numb after coming home from the dentist, but the numbness in my tongue, cheek & lips has also spread all the way up to the left side of my nose!
yeah.
annoying, to say the least.

On the up side, I went in for a root canal on my back upper right molar, and came out with a filling on my back upper left. Hmmm? Turns out the dentist couldn't be sure which tooth was infected on the right, and rather than doing the root canal on the wrong tooth, he opted to take care of the root canal needed on the other side. Then it turned out to only need a filling. Happy day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my word. So that means he's only going to charge you for the filling needed on the left, correct? :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, people tell us their nose is numb all the time. Great time to get a piercing!

Heather said...

Yikes! What an awful ordeal! You need a new dentist. Seriously. I'll give you the name of ours. He's great. Ask Kathleen and the Zs for second opinions.