Thursday, July 2, 2009

teaching them RIGHT

With everything going on in the government right now I wonder constantly what is to become of our country? What does it mean for my family? What can I possibly do to prevent? protect? avoid?
My conclusion is that my biggest influence will be on my own children, so I need to make sure I'm teaching them the best I can. So for the 4th of July we're going to attend the Tea Party at the South Fork Ranch. Pretty dang excited.
Naturally I've been thinking about what to wear, so I started looking for ideas online.
While looking at conservative t-shirts I came across this:



Lacie came over and looked at it, looked at me, pointed to a gun, and said,
"I don't have one of those. I need one of those."

Andrea, on the other hand, saw a picture of the President and said,
"That's Obama! He's very foolish, isn't he Mom? He wants to take away my money."


Yay! Glad to be doing my part!

4 comments:

Mardi said...

I'm glad you are doing your part too! Tell Lacie I need one too. :) And sorry, Andrea, but you are already in debt to the government. Yikes!

Sally said...

HA!! :D

Jami said...

Wow, just when you think they're not paying attention!

Jennifer said...

Love the shirt. Love that your girls are learning what's right.