Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sharing time

Ah! Again! Somehow I am not learning my lesson! This morning I found that Andrea had found last 2 remaining cupcakes from last night (Lacie's birthday party) and helped herself to them in bed. And then...I found that she had shared! How nice!


P.S. Needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled with Andrea, but I didn't know what to do in terms of punishment. So I made her sit on her bed while I called Mom & Dad. A lot of help they were! They just said that either I shouldn't refuse food to the kids or keep the cupcakes higher! Thanks. Instead I made Andrea help pull the sheets and blankets off the beds and stuff them in the washer. Good thing she didn't like it - at first I was afraid she'd think it was fun and then want to do it every morning!

No comments: